Have a question?
Hello! My name is Teacher Joe and welcome to my booking page! Here you will find everything you need to begin your child’s online ESL lessons including scheduling classes, making payments, and being able to contact me personally, all from one convenient location. Let’s begin by telling you a little bit about myself.
I am a veteran ESL teacher with degrees in English, Communications, and Writing as well as a Radio and Television Broadcasting certification. Before becoming an educator I was using my expertise of the English language to craft multiple commercial and radio spots for a nationally ranked media conglomerate in the United States. Since then I have gone back to college and transitioned into the field of education specializing in ESL both in-person and online.
I have been lucky enough to have spent the past four years with a very well known ESL company, VIPKID, where I have completed almost 10,000 classes and taught well over 1,600 individual students (and counting)! The parents of my students immediately see that I focus quite a bit of my attention on pronunciation and correction while practicing our speaking and reading. Having a solid foundation helps build a great future English speaker but it will take time and patience along with a lot of hard work for both the student and myself. I like to keep class fun and light but I do expect my students to put in the work and show improvement from lesson to lesson.
If this is what you are looking for in a private teacher for your child then you have come to the right place! My price list and booking information are located below so don’t hesitate! Sign up your future English speaker today!
Courseware & Curriculum
Classes will be done in ClassIn. Make sure to download the app and you and the student should get familiar with the tools available so we can jump right in at class time!
The curriculum will consist of the Crystal Clear ESL lesson plan:
- Level One Phonics: 78 interactive lessons over 12 units
- Level Two: 96 lessons (static)
- Level Three: 48 lessons (static) with 48 to come
- Level Four: 48 lessons (static) with 48 to come
- Level Five: 0 lessons – COMING in 2021
- Level Six: 0 lessons – COMING in 2022
- Level Seven: 0 lessons – COMING in 2022
The courseware is being updated and added to frequently including material like homework and flash cards.
For my older students we can discuss curriculum on a student to student basis either focusing on conversational skills and/or a reading practicum with assigned reading and discussion.
Terms of Service
1. For new students, I will offer a one-time FREE 15 min trial class.
2. Refer a new student and receive a free 25 minute class (student must purchase a minimum 10 class package).
3. Classes are paid for in advance through this website.
4. Classes can be scheduled by parents through this website.
5. If you need to cancel class, please inform me prior to 24 hours before our lesson and I will give full credit for another class.
6. I will wait and remain in the classroom for the scheduled class time in case of late student arrival. However, I cannot stay late after the scheduled time.
7. All classes must be used within a 3 month period from the day of purchase.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me and we can discuss different options that work best for you and our student.