Have a question?
I have loved teaching for over 20 years now. I have been teaching ESL online with VIPKid for over a year and have enjoyed it so much. The last 18 years I have taught my own children as a homeschool teacher which is a privilege as well. Prior to this, I taught ESL to adults and worked as a substitute teacher after graduating from Eastern Michigan University with a Teaching Certificate, a bachelor’s in history and a minor in English Language & Literature. Now I have a passion to connect with my students, make learning fun, and get my ESL students talking. I am known for being patient, encouraging, and energetic. It would be my honor to help your amazing student excel in English!
- Energetic and fun classroom environment
- Motivate English Oral Usage
- Use of props, TPR, games, and rewards
- Friendly atmosphere and encouragement
- Timely error correction
- Modeling of proper pronunciation
- Content extension to draw out conversation
Curriculum and Platform
I use Wonders, Learnaling, and RAZ-kids for my curriculum. Also, I can assess the student’s ability to determine the best level and curriculum match. I prefer to use Zoom or Classin for classes.
- For new students, I will offer 1 FREE 15 min trial class.
- I will offer one FREE class if you refer a new student (student must purchase a minimum 8 class package).
- Classes are paid for in advance through this website.
- Classes can be scheduled by parents through this website.
- If you need to cancel class, I ask for 24-hour notice and will give full credit for another class.
- I will wait and remain in the classroom for at least 10 minutes for the scheduled class time in case of late student arrival.